Peterborough Area Radio Control Society, or PARCS for short, has been in existence since 1947 and is dedicated to the sport of radio controlled model flying. We operate on two sites in Peterborough: Peakirk and Langtoft. The Club welcomes new members of all ages and experience, running training and efficiency schemes by experienced club instructors and examiners under the guidance and control of the British Model Flying Association BMFA
Must Fly !!......
-6°C / -1°C
-4°C / 1°C
-1°C / 2°C
2°C / 3°C
-1°C / 6°C
Flying model airplanes is a lot of fun but needs to be taken seriously, at least in the early days (!), and this page will give you some essential advice for learning to fly RC airplanes.
Whether you are an experienced flyer or just starting out with this wonderful sport,
membership to PARCS will bring you:
- Flight Training by BMFA Approved Instructors
- BMFA Membership Insurance Scheme
- Support from Experienced Flyer's
- 2 Flying Fields to fly Electric, IC, Helicopters & Jets
- Events Througout the Year
- Full Access to the PARCS Website